Friday, April 24, 2009

Agape, Eros, Philia, Storge, Thelema...it's Greek...it's Love...

Rediscovered Loves
-Water, water, water.
-Chocolate covered raisins. Best of both worlds...(or has Miley Cyrus ruined that phrase forever?)
-The feeling of having a book (for pleasure, not school) in my bag.
-Grapefruit juice.
-The smell of a storm. Mmm invigorating.
-Throwing things away from my pack-rat past.
-Pulling my hair back.
-Running errands alone.
-Reading the news.
-Wearing shirts without a tank-top underneath. Cooler...literally.

New Loves
-Going to bed early...I'm an old lady and I love it.
-Wearing skirts on Non-Sundays.
-My quilt.

Old Loves that Remain
-Not wearing eye make-up. I can rub and scratch with ease...
-Spending my paycheck on iTunes.
-My job. Really.
-Cameras/Pictures.

Current literary work that is gracing my purse with its presence: An Ordinary Man: An Autobiography by Paul Rusesabagina.

Song of the day: My Love by The Bird and The Bee. (Thanks, Kolleeny).

1 comment:

  1. You love water? No way! But yes to many things on this list..well, I just like lists in general.

    ReplyDelete